A word with God – Introduction

1. Very informative post. Useful and beneficial tips. Great post.

2. Dr Bushra says:

That’s very motivating tips to stay motivated and start our day on positive note.

3. You know what I just started the habit of smiling and talking to God few days back! It gives a lot of peace.

4. Looking forward to connect with you for more on this post. Loved reading your article.

5. Sharvari Paivaidya Mehan says:

Great idea to be thankful and spending those few minutes evry morning being thankful. Not spending too much time on the phone is my mantra this coming year.

6. Great post. Especially trying to get up early and not checking the phone that is my goal in 2018.

7. mahekg says:

I do a lot of talking with God. Sometimes during the day as well. It helps me release my stress which is always better than bottling up inside us.

8. dhanyasuresh says:

This is a great post. So thoughtful. This can be a innitiation to a new beginning…all d tips are grt

9. Gayathri says:

Great tips! For a beautiful beginning .. these are very simple yet effective tips 🙂

10. I have been talking to God since I was a child .It does help.Great initiative Geethica.Faith can help us when other things cant.

11. momtasticworld says:

It does make a lot of difference if we just take 2 minutes out from our daily life to smile and say thank you to GOD. This is so true:)

12. That’s a beautiful thought geethica…Not picking up the phone first is an important point to be mentioned ..This has helped me to wake up relaxed..

13. The world needs more promising stories and this one is a good start.

14. Disha says:

I have these one to one sessions with God at any point of time. But, I like your suggestion of having a fixed timing early morning for this. Should help me in more concentration throughtout the day!

15. Dine Delicious says:

That’s such a lovely thoughts. I am sure these would be helpful to have a life changing experience gradually.

16. Aesha says:

I generally used to rush to the kitchen immediately on waking up but since the past 2 weeks I consciously try to wake up a few minutes earlier to just look outside the window and then I close my eyes for 3 minutes and try and enjoy the calmness of the early morning before Mumbai City Wakes up. It has made me enjoy my cooking time in the kitchen otherwise I used to crib about this early morning routine. So I think your u are absolutely right , this practice has surely helped me a lot.

Thanks Aesha. I also used to crib earlier about daily chores and used to compare myself with others. But slowly I started accepting my life and counting my blessings. Things are much better with every passing day

17. i loved the early morning idea i usually talk to god in the night before sleep

Very good suggestions Geet. I talk to God all the time, but I’m sure I need to be better 🙂

19. Deepa says:

These are some really good suggestions. I wish we could follow these. I will try them from tomorrow morning. 🙂

20. haddock54 says:

Stay calm and let your brain decide the priority of the work . – something that I always do.

Yes because when we try to hard we only mess up things. Instead bein calm gives new directions. Thanks for commenting.

21. checking my phone is the first activity I do in the morning, but I will try to stop it after reading this.

And it also weakens our eyes since the mobile light is so bright. Thanks Paresh I hope I will be able to brighten your days with more tips in future.

22. Modern Gypsy says:

Not picking the phone first thing in the morning is one of the best things you can do for yourself! I liked the suggestion of smiling and talking to God before even getting out of bed!