How to be thankful to your home?

De cluttering is on my list too. I had decided I won’t buy too many decorative things and make the house look like a mess. I like minimalistic things. and now with my toddler half the things are packed and kept inside!! Thanks for linking up with #ThankfulThursday #hankYouNote contest

2. Aesha says:

When I read posts on home, I start missing my hometown. It’s where my heart is always. We should be grateful to be blessed with a home and it’s important we respect it.

3. Amrita says:

When the home is clean, prosperity comes in abundance.

This is the golden nugget which I remember .Goddess Laxmi blesses a home such as the one you described.Beautifully written.#ThankfulThursdays

4. Neha says:

Lovely thoughts and I totally agree that home should have a sense of belongingness

5. ladynimue says:

Totally agree about the windows I love a house with light and fresh air.

6. zainab says:

Those are some great tips !

7. कला श्री says:

very nice.

8. My own views on how we can be thankful to our Home are similar to yours. Loved your post.

9. Loved your though of being thankful to home by taking care of it, keeping it upkeep, decorating it and most important keeping the windows open! A very different perspective Geethica!