How to be thankful to your health?

the inner strength helps us win every battle. Great Geethica. Thanks for linking up with #ThankfulThursday #ThankYouNote Contest

2. Such a wonderful post, Geethica. How strong we become when a tough situation arises, but feel weak during normal days? I guess it’s a gift to consciously train our mind. To me it’s high time I did it.

3. Ila Varma says:

The inner strength works more in tough times. I too follow the same, Geethica.

4. zainab says:

I will definitely try to talk more positive to myself…I hope I can make it work for me too.

5. zainab says:

This really is new to me and I’m definitely trying this method of being more positive and strong willed.

6. uttpalkhot says:

Inspiring post. I too realised that I had put on weight (almost 10kgs) post quitting gym. The effects were visible and I never felt the same fighting fit ever till now. So starting November 1st I have taken up a weight loss diet to cut down 10kgs by February end. We neglected our body a bit too much. Hope I succeed in this and get back to my weight category. 🙂
    A wonderful post which will definitely make the reader think.
    Cheers!!

7. That’s exactly how I cure myself Geethica…by feeding positive thoughts to self and yes my rate of falling ill has dropped down drastically in last few years as well…Thanks for sharing this lovely post, I totally understand the importance of connecting with one’s mind, body and soul for a healthier tomorrow…

See? When you write your true feelings, you get to know so many people with the same thought. Thanks for commenting.

8. Varsh says:

Such a positive post, Geethica. True, as ling as we are alive and breathing we have to be thankful for the blessing it is.

9. Neha says:

Being positive and being grateful is extremely important and a healthy way to overcome negativity.

10. Alubhujiablog says:

That’s wonderful , I also wanna learn to train my subconscious mind …lovely. Post

11. What a minute observer you are Geethica! There is an immense relief and pleasure after burping and sneezing! Agree you that there is strong connect between the positivity of thought and overall health. A strong willed person definitely recovers faster from illness.