How to be thankful to your friends?

1. dhanyasuresh says:

Awesome write up….Friends are family too… i cant think of not havin them in my life..so blessed to hv grt friends.

2. ihc says:

agree! As grateful as i am for friends and friendships, i also believe now it is important to know the difference.

3. Humaira says:

True friends are hard to find. Indeed true friends are blessings. Very well written.

4. Nikita Dudani says:

Beautiful

5. Gayathri says:

I always believe in treating people the way I like to be treated like 🙂 especially with friends- the extended family great pointers in sustaining a long lasting friendship

6. Bushra says:

Very well said indeed friends are the one who handles us the way we are and support in our craziness.

7. momtasticworld says:

So true it is….. finding a true friend is like finding a precious gem…never let them go once you find them 🙂

8. Dine Delicious says:

Friends are really special with whom you can share your life with love and happiness.

9. friends always take your worry away and take you to a different world altogether ..yes we need to differentiate between true friends and mean friends and be thankful for the true ones

10. Sharvari Paivaidya Mehan says:

So true family is important but true friends are equally important too. Treat your friendships with respect. Ego should not have any space in friendships. Thank you for sharing this.

11. Amrita says:

Lovely and wise words.Friends are indeed special.The best way to keep them is to keep your good friends close to you.

12. Neha Tambe says:

That is so true! Being with Friends even when they don’t ask and knowing who is your true friend is extremely important.

13. Deepa says:

Friendship is like a garden or like a plant which needs proper care and love. If you are careless ..it dies. We all need good friends in our life. But judging who is good and who is not is the most tricky part. Once you get good friends..it’s the best.

14. Aesha says:

Truthful friends are a blessing . We need someone who will always be honest with you and never judge you. Have been lucky to have wonderful friends who have supported me always. Blogging has also given me very close friends. Nice post Geethica!! Thanks for being my friend!

15. Neha Sharma says:

Friends come to rescue when family members don’t understand our feelings, so agree with this point. But yes having true friends instead of any kind of friends is most necessary to get that special feeling.

It’s important to honour the unjudged opinion of the true friends!

17. Exactly my thought Geethica…A true friend is someone who don’t judge you for what you actually are. So be true to your friend is important to let that friendship last forever.

18. Very important post, we tend to start taking things for granted generally

19. sukrisblog says:

How right you are! You don’t need to wait to break ice between friends. Just letting go of your ego can do wonders to re bridge the lost connections and take that first step. Loved the post Geethica

20. Anagha Yatin says:

‘Belonging’ is such a wonderful feeling when you flock with the birds of same feather. Who else other than the friends can belong to each other without any pre condition???
    Loved your thoughts on friends Geethica!

Anagha recently posted Gracias Amigos