Essentials for your car while you travel
This is a sponsored post.
Many of us like travelling by road. We hire cars or take our own car for long trips. But does the car has all the essentials for travelling? Have you checked in with all the necessities so that you can travel tension free? If not then this list can be helpful.
Essentials for your car
- Tyres: They should be in good condition. The air pressure should be right and a spare tyre should be checked.
- Fluid levels: Brake oil, water in the coolant, oil clutch, automatic transmission and power steering should be checked at a garage before starting the journey.
- Lights: The headlights, high beams, Reverse indicators and brakes should be in working condition.
- Battery: Car runs on petrol. But the battery is equally important else the car breaks down. So it is time to check for battery in the car before you start.
- Fuel: Check for fuel. The fuel should be enough for the journey and keep checking for fuel stations on the go.
Essentials to take with you
- First aid kit- This is the most important thing to carry along with you especially if kids are travelling. In case of any untoward situation, first aid box comes handy.
- Water- This is the requirement of living. Whenever you are travelling you should always carry water with you as a practice. You may feel thirsty anytime but water may not be available everywhere.
- Food- After water, you need to carry food with you to have that picnic feeling. Don’t depend on restaurants on the way. You may not come across a good one when you actually feel hungry.
- Fire Extinguisher- We always plan good things for our trip but we should be prepared for the bad too. Sometimes car gets overheated and due to many other reasons, fire may occur. That time you should be ready with Fire extinguisher in the car.
Travelling is always fun when you prepare your car properly.