Essentials for your car while you travel

1. Deepa says:

Avery important list of things to carry on a road trip. Especially the first aid kit and water when you have kids with you.

2. Thanks for sharing this Informative and helpful list..

3. Gayathri says:

Whoa! Such important and essential things u have written about! Guilt as never having cared .. But ur post makes me realise how important it actually is to keep all these in check

4. dhanyasuresh says:

This is such an useful
    ..thank u for sharing..we started keepin a first aid kit after we had a lil mishap..its really useful

5. We keeP fire extinguisher handy too.An excitubg journey should be safe.

6. Aesha says:

Never thought of keeping a fire extinguisher in car but it’s so important. Thanks for this post Geethica. Very useful checklist before travelling. Nowadays roads are not very safe so better be prepared.

7. Dine Delicious says:

Being a frequent traveler, surely this is going to help for long or short road trips. Absolutely needed things and very well compiled.

8. momtasticworld says:

Loved this post, short and crisp. I love road trips and agree that first aid kit is one of the essentials for sure. Will save it as a checklist for next road trip 🙂

9. useful informative post for travelling

10. Sharvari Paivaidya Mehan says:

Awesome checklist you have covered even aspects of having a first aid kit in the car. That is a good point.

11. vagabondstories1 says:

This seems like an awesome checklist for travelling in car! Nicely done.
    Do check out my travel blog, if you want: http://www.ourvagabondstories.com

12. mahekg says:

This is a ready check list for your travel, thanks for sharing

13. this is really a very nice post for people to refer we often forget keeping these things in mind in case of our car and the things to keep with us are again important..thanks for sharing this ..

Great points Geethica! I think we must have a first aid kit for sure! Nice tips!

15. Neha Tambe says:

That’s great list! Especially the first aid kit! In the whole excitement of traveling that is something that people usually miss.

16. Bushra says:

I think this is the most important things which must be carried while traveling. Especially food and first aid kit

17. Neha Sharma says:

Thanks for sharing these essentials for car as well as for ourselves while traveling with a car. We usually try to get our car serviced before leaving for any long road trip but if not serviced we never check all the things that you mentioned. Will keep the pointers in mind for our next road journey.

18. First aid kit is a great idea. i will incorporate.
    i am a bit afraid of keeping a fire extinguisher in the car due to the fear of increased pressure on the spray bottle, if the is left too long in the sun/heat. what is the right view point on this?