This Children’s Day bring out the child in you.

1. momtasticworld says:

Awww isn’t this we all want. Loved reading your post. Never let the child in you die 🙂

2. Humaira says:

Amazing thoughts to make children day fabulous. Thanks for sharing.

3. aifublogvee says:

I loved reading your post.I want to relive those childhood days as those were the bestdays no tension just be carefree and enjoy each and everyday .

Always keep your inner child intact Geethica, that is a big part of our own identity

5. Nikita Dudani says:

Good one… Always enjoy your inner child

6. Aesha says:

Loved it!!! Order junk food is my favourite!! It’s a day to become a child again and enjoy carefree moments together.

7. Ishieta says:

Perfe Perfect list 🙂 this is my idea of how every weekend should be.. Relaxed and worry less 🙂

8. Joshita says:

No matter how old we grow, we should celebrate Children’s day. Watching cartoons and playing with them will surely make us revive our childhood. Well written!

9. Sharvari Paivaidya Mehan says:

Sleeping in and eating junk sounds like a perfect way to feel carefree like a child again.

10. The best thing to do is to relive our childhood loved reading it …

11. .Amrita says:

When children smile everything does seem better.With children I love enjoying silly plays ,Weird make up songs and dancing and just having a good time

12. I also want to be a child again and relive those light and lively moments once again

13. Deepa says:

Super post. It would be so much fun doing all this for a day. My favourite would be ordering junk food and not think of getting fat. 🙂 Thanks for writing for #MMM

14. Neha Sharma says:

I would love to try these things with my boy next year, this year I spent the whole day with him without gadgets.

I love this concept. Bring out the child in you. What more better way than this 🙂
    Being fearless and adventurous!

16. Neha says:

I would have loved to sleep it in and watch movies, sadly my kids had school on Children’s Day. But we can plan this on a weekend.

17. Gayathri says:

I loved reading this post geethica ! Its pure love ! Frankly i believe children should not be taught to behave like adults .. Adults must learn to mellow down to their level 🙂

18. BellyBytes says:

I want to be a two year old and have a screaming tantrum……

19. wonderful tips to make children’s day more special for kids. agreed, we can enjoy the true spirit of parenthood when we become a child with our kids.