Old Memories – Fresh Pen | Series 9

1. It’s amazing how life seems to go by so fast. Thank God for our memories that keep these times always alive in our minds and hearts.

2. Beautiful memories. Enjoyed this trip down the memory lane, Geethica. 🙂

3. Vijay says:

Bas yaadein, yaadein… yaadein reh jaati hain. Aur chhoti, chhoti baatein reh jaati hain! Nicely written blog post on sweet old memories. Cheers.

4. Shilpa Garg says:

Some memories are more dear to us and we love remembering and cherishing them. This made for a very heartwarming read and rekindled some old college memories of mine too 🙂

5. College days by all means are “coming of age” for most of us. Those were the days when we realised our self worth and enjoyed being us! My request to you is to keep the series ON instead of putting the full stop to it! Look forward to it!

6. Reading all the memories shared by you are so relateable Geethica. Going for movies, shopping, coffee breaks and fun is something I enjoyed doing with Mum. Even recall the movies we went together. Time is never stable, most dynamic. Enjoy each day as it comes to us.

7. Geethica, every memory you shared till now somehow reminded me of my moments. It’s true that happiness can come in bytes to make it all the more worth it. If it extends in MB and GB we wouldn’t know it’s worth. Loved reading your posts! Thanks for sharing.

This is a true achievement for a writer when her readers can recall their own incidents while reading hers. I am highly touched to know that my series connected with your emotions well. Thank Jayanthi

8. यही तो दुर्भाग्य है हमारे आज़ाद हिन्दुस्तान का

9. really beautiful heart touching post

10. BellyBytes says:

Why are you ending this series? As you yourself said, you have memories every moment so there are lots of moments in a day? And a lifetime? And when you reach my age you may not even remember your happy memories so keep sharing every day!

11. Neha says:

College days do hold a special place. For me it was college and first job 🙂 Those memories are relived every time we friends meet

12. I loved how you end this series, Geethica. College days are truly memorable. We are carefree and eager to learn, maybe that is why.
    I have enjoyed this entire series by you, Geethica. Thank you for sharing your memories and helping me refresh mine.

13. Meenakshi J says:

I guess we all go through and grow through these interesting phases of life.I can understand your feeling since my mom too was a working lady and I used to look forward to spending family time always!
    Thanks for making me refresh good old memories through this post of yours.

error: Content is protected !!