Old Memories – Fresh Pen | Series 3

1. vidhiduggal says:

Some relations are not bound by blood. They may be deeper and far more loving than blood relations. Loved your post.

2. True Geethica, that kindness may not be only shown to only blood relatives

Cheers
    MeenalSonal from AuraOfThoughts

3. Kindness is probably the understated emotion which needs to be brought out through such stories. A nice post, Geethica.

4. Neha says:

The older moholla systems where everyone knew everyone was such a blessing in disguise. We had so many foster relatives and friends and the only thing ever exchanged was love. you made me nostalgic

5. Very well said. As they say, kindness goes a long way. Happy to read about this kind soul. Wonderful lessons.

6. Shilpa Garg says:

True, family isnt always blood. It’s the people who brighten your life with their presence and who would do anything to see you smile, and who love you no matter what.

7. You just reminded me of my childhood neighbor at my maternal grandmother’s place. I still remember playing there for hours together and once when I got my nail punctured they had tears in their eyes and prayed for me to get better. It is such a memorable time. Thanks Geethica for such a wonderful post.

8. Love, sharing and caring need not be limited to the relationships sealed by birth. It is a feeling of abundance; it must flow freely only to realise that it returns back in multifolds!
    – Anagha From Team MocktailMommies

9. Something that really does apply in my life… my ‘family’ is all about people unrelated by blood in the end 🙂

Godyears.net

10. Varsh says:

More often than not it is the ones not related by blood that shower unconditional love on us. Pinky Mama is a kind soul.

11. Amit Kumar says:

Well written…

12. Another beautiful post, Geethica. It is so true that kindness can be taught by anyone who is kind towards you. Loved reading about Pinky Mama.

13. How very well said Geethica, kindness and warmth can come from anyone with a golden heart. Only if mankind understands this. I wish.

14. BellyBytes says:

Interesting observation on how love is shared by people who are not always related by blood.