Unconditional Love vs Conditional Love

1. Great post .. I don’t believe in anything termed as conditional love..or may be I have not experienced it..for me when there are conditions the love doesnt exist.

Yes that’s it. Unconditional love is the same where there are no conditions and we love without wanting anything in return

2. Veens says:

This is a difficult topic. Beause it is so difficult to love ( even your child as they grow up) without expecting love in return. I am not going to talk about God here, because i haven’t reached that phase where i dont ask for anything because my prayer starts with ” please forgive me for my mistakes” which in itself is asking the almighty something 🙂

That’s true Veens. We at least expect forgiveness in our prayers. And gradually we will get higher to unconditional love. Thanks for commenting

3. Motheropedia says:

As always, lovely post. HOwever I might disagree with the thought that ‘No one expects a price in return from God.’ I think we all, at somepoint, do expect something. It may not compound to material gains, but yet, we all don’t like in ‘shukrana’ alone.

I know it is difficult to reach that stage where we don’t expect anything in return from God. But that’s the only goal to be achieved, rest all we are enjoying in our life. Thanks dear😊

4. Modern Gypsy says:

So beautifully explained! Unconditional love can be hard sometimes, but we have to keep remembering that our very nature…our essence…is unconditional love. I wrote on something similar this week – such a lovely coincidence that we are talking on similar topics!