The treasure within

1. I am a strong believer of a god within Geeethica and I can totally understand how it feels to have that god within.

2. Shree Janani says:

Beautiful read! A much needed reminder.

3. I really loved the comparison that you have made. Lovely post 🙂

4. zainab says:

I love this Geethica… I feel how come I did not think this way:)
    God is indeed the treasure within, because its him who blesses us all.
    I’m almost crying.

5. Treasure us indeed within. God has a way of teaching out and finding you.

6. A philosophical treasure! This thought will stay with me for long!

Thank you for coming up such a sage thought!

Anagha from Team Mocktailmommies

7. When one realizes the treasures which she holds within, nothing more seems to be more valuable. Nicely said Geethica.

8. Apeksha Rao says:

This is such a unique way of looking at God, finding him within you, as a part of you. Very well written, Geethica.

9. Beautiful. When you find the God within, then you’re content with everything and everyone.

10. Akshata Ram says:

Thats a very beautiful thought Geethica- as you rightly say no need to look outside when you greatest treasure lies within

11. Aesha says:

So true. We need to look within us as there are many hidden treasures. What a wonderful thought!

12. That’s so true! A mother is actually the first God a child looks up to. Brilliant!

13. Monika says:

Yup it s the utmost treasure that all of us possess

14. BellyBytes says:

How lovely to compare god with a mother . And we do forget that our treasures are within us .