Rock 100% – Your life rocks for sure

My writings are reflections of my views towards life. I believe that whatever happens only happens with a reason. And the best happens when it is not seen. Because holding on believes that there is a past; letting go knows that there is a future. My piece of work gives me a second chance that life denies. My words help me build my character each and every day. I read new articles every day and learn something new from them. And I am trying to write also regularly. All the visuals that happen around me make a place inside my brain waiting to be penned down as beautifully as possible. Travel along my blogs to explore life and itโ€™s happenings through my eyes. Do share your views as they will make me learn more. And they are highly valued.

1. mahekg says:

Friends and food are the best company one wants..this was a rocking Sunday for sure Geethica ๐Ÿ™‚

2. it’s such a happy feeling seeing all the lovely faces together. The place looks like a perfect hangout space for catch ups.

3. Loved the photo with all smiling faces. I feel happy to see the meetup (and place) was fun ๐Ÿ™‚

4. Disha says:

It was good meeting you again Geethica! Looking forward to more meetups ๐Ÿ™‚

5. Shalini says:

When will I get to meet you guys, I wonder.

6. alubhujiablog says:

That’s nice that u get opportunity to meet Ur blogger friends n share success stories

7. I agree..Its always fun to meet our virtual friends. The place looks great and the food too. Glad you had fun with blogger friends. Hope to meet you too some day Geethica. ๐Ÿ™‚

8. BellyBytes says:

You seem to have had fun at this meet up. Unfortunately I’ve found all blogging events to be quite disappointing mainly because the bloggers who attend are often younger than my own children! So while I love meeting new people, I prefer to keep my online friends virtual .

Yes, there are different age groups in these meets. It is just that you come face to face with your already known virtual friends๐Ÿ˜Š. Thanks Unishta

9. looks like a fun meet and an awesome place

10. Anchal says:

Seems like you guys had a lot of fun ๐Ÿ™‚

11. Mummasaurus says:

True – intros took a back seat as we ll already recognized and identified with each other!! awesome meet for sure!

Yes of course Prisha. Our profile photos were enough to recognise each other in public๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†. Thank you dear

12. Friends meet is always full of love and fun. The place seems really perfect and wonderful. You guys seems had lot of fun there .

13. vidhiduggal says:

I love your reviews. They have earlier led me to Chaayos and now tempting me to this one. Next, time I want to go with you and relish that experience.

14. Looks like it was a lot of fun

15. Meeting virtual friends is so much fun. Happiness is visible in your pics. I wish I was in Delhi to try this place…looks great..

16. Motheropedia says:

Another great one from you. Friends are truly amazing.

17. alpanadeo says:

It’s always good to have a meetup with friends.
    I wish I was in Delhi to try out this place.

18. Jiya B says:

This looks you all had a lovely time with each other. We need such breaks to refresh ourselfs.

19. Vinitha says:

Looks like you had a good time with virtual-real friends and yummy food, Geethica. Who are the bloggers in the photo? I only know a couple of them.

I missed the fun ๐Ÿ™
    Seems like a good place and the food looks yum to!

21. Roma Gupta says:

Wow the place looks truly rocking in all sense, sure you guys had loads of fun,