How to plan a party for kids?

1. thts a great post . thank god only have one kid. else the equality is priority gets tricky at time.
    also like the idea of how to involve your daughter in very decision .

2. Anchal says:

We just had the first birthday party for my baby. I am sure the parties in the future will be tougher to arrange. 🙂 Thank you for these tips

3. aseemrastogi2 says:

Whoa! Looks like planning such parties is quite a tedious task and kudos to you for making sure that both the kids have fun in their own little way :).

4. I have to plan a party soon will keep all this in mind

5. Planning birthday party is such a tedious task, many last minute changes and alterations. You are doing a commendable job by managing two and letting them understand the value of sharing. Smart Mommying

6. Motheropedia says:

A mom who is in the same position as me…great post. I’m sure these ideas will help me with my kids

7. Motheropedia says:

Lovely ideas and tips. I love planning my kids birthdays and im going to certainly take these up.

8. Neha Gupta says:

A very useful post dear .. I am definitely going to keep these tips in mind after my son grows up 🙂

Nice enough plans Geethica, recently did my sons second birthday and it involved lot of planning last minute tweaks

10. Aesha says:

Birthday parties planning is such pressure situation for me. But now mostly my daughter just loves to have pool parties and that is easy to plan.

11. Have always marvelled at how with ease so many mothers arrange kiddie parties, there is so much to do, remember, and take care of!! Quite an informative post that parents can refer to, specially new parents.

12. Definitely keeping these pointers in mind for the party coming up

13. Neha says:

This is the story in my house! Yup girls are usually more excited but understanding each child’s temperament and then managing parties is a great solution.

14. A wonderful blogpost that more parents definitely need to read. Sharing it personally with them 🙂

Godyears.net

15. This came at such a correct time for me. My twins have their b-days soon & I have started to plan for the celebration. These tips will really be useful.

16. upasna1987 says:

Thanks for these genuine tips Getthica. Its my Kiddo’s third birthday and i am planning to keep it a Home party inviting other society kids. I think he should have the fun rather than us. #MyFriendAlexa #BioscopeReads

17. BellyBytes says:

As a seasoned granny I can say that your tips are really useful for moms who sometimes go over the top and get party organisers or event managers to get a party going for their children. Luckily the age gap between my girls was only 18 months so the two grew up almost like twins and they could both participate in planning their own parties. The older one actually did all the planning even for her baby sister.
    One thing we insisted on was blowing the balloons and making the decorations all by ourselves. This gave us many days of craft activity prior to the party.
    I also kept the parties small – often just 4-5 children and asked them over to lunch and spend the rest of the afternoon – almost like a play date when they were 3-5 years old.
    The parties changed over the years till finally after 14 they decided to hang out with their friends at the club!

Wow that’s handful of experiences. Times have come when we also prefer doing maximum things ourselves. And they grow up they have different preferences. Thanks for your heart warming comment😀

18. Very beautifully you balance the situation and relation between siblings. You are doing great as a mother. This way you feel them both special.

19. Its great that you make both of them feel special, irrespective of whose birthday it is , teaching them both that Sharing is caring

20. alpanadeo says:

Birthday a big day for the child. Good to read how you maintain a balance being the lady of the house.

21. vidhiduggal says:

I completely understand how difficult it is to handle sibling rivalry and create a balance. A very well little post with great ideas.

22. A very nice and followable plan Geethica! Planning birthday parties is a tough thing especially because we seldom remember what we did for the other child during his birthday party..

23. I think its lovely that you make them share but letting one feel special once every year is also great .It makes them feel extra happy .Just my thought .Lovely post Thank you for sharing your thoughts on #MondayMommyMoments

24. I agree Geethica about the sibling rivalry. We have to keep everything same for our kids. Great ideas. Taks for linking up with #MondayMommyMoments