Motherhood being the hardest

1. upasna1987 says:

Lovely post….and heartfelt too. Yes, looking at our weaknesses through them is toughest.

2. Children are after all children and behave as they feel from inside, they reflect everything that goes on inside them and outside too. True at times they become strangers – but isnt that what they are – separate individuals and not an extension of us.

That’s so correct. But when we are proud of our qualities in them at the same time we are guilty at times to see our bad habits reflecting in them 😊. Thanks for commenting Menaka

3. Richa says:

Wow you have out down exactly like how I feel… Motherhood is really tough and sometimes painful too after all the effort you out in

Allthatsmom

4. When your qualities and weaknesses show in your child, some good and other bad… This happens to me a lot. U appreciate my mom more now because Unrealized how difficult it must have been for her. Thank you for sharing this in #MondayMommyMoments

5. momtasticworld says:

Such a heartfelt post ❤ during my childhood , I sometimes felt too that mom was partial and loved other siblings more but now that I am a mom I know the truth…..moms are best❤❤❤

6. MerogAndMom says:

Bittersweet truth of parenting! Motherhood is everything about going through the hard times and finiding hapiness in teeny weeny things.

7. Hha..how true is this! You have mentioned some points which all moms can relate to and all these hardships of motherhood. Thanks for linking up with #MMM Geethica.

8. beautiful lines lovely post, for me the toughest or hardest part is – balancing on being a mother & myself. Both roles coincide at most the times leaving me either out of patience or energy. Motherhood is hard.

9. Interesting read… For me too the hardest thing is when i see my not very pleasing reflection in my child… It’s difficult when they copy something wrong from u

10. TheMomSagas says:

So agree with all the points. The last one especially. Kids are our mirrors and when we see the bad side of ours being reflected, it is the hardest to confront.

11. Mummasaurus says:

when they stop talking to you, that is the difficult part of motherhood. Loved our write up, and especially these lines.

12. Well yes you nailed it here!!I love your writing by the way

13. vidhiduggal says:

Loved the poetic flow of thoughts. Every word truly expressed your emotions and the rhythm took them to my heart. Loved reading it.

14. Motheropedia says:

‘You can’t go back and alter.’ Such profound words. I really need to remember this like a mantra and live each day to the fullest with my kids.

15. Vaidehi says:

They stop talking with you and ignore you is really the hardest part of motherhood.
    Very well expressed post dear

16. Anchal says:

There are so many hardships. I guess we can overcome all because we are moms 🙂

17. Jiya B says:

Motherhood is a journey and each step is not so easy as it looks. Moms face lot of troubles in day to day life to raise these tiny humans. Loved reading the post thanks for sharing.