KIDZMIXFLIX- Cartoon on the move

1. Richa says:

Hey even i feel that’s a good channel at least something to learn other than watching those stupid YouTube videos.

Allthatsmom

2. momtasticworld says:

Wow, this looks like a really good options for kids. Inam going to check this out soon…bydway I love cartoons too 🤓😂😂😂

3. MerogAndMom says:

I will surely check this out. Here we have dedicated screentime for my bubster.

4. Vaidehi says:

I need to check this channel out. Cartoons help to keep my toddler entertained for a while.

5. I think my son would love it he loves dinosaur and even the clip of good dinausar attracts him ..will definetly check this out

6. TheMomSagas says:

I have seen this channel and agree with you, it is quite entertaining for kids.

7. Hey that’s an interesting concept…Would definitely make my girl see it ..

8. Mummasaurus says:

the channel looks very promising!! Would love to explore it more.

9. I will definitely try and show my little one these cartoons and I’m sure she’s going to love it

10. This looks a perfect list of cartoons..Thanks for sharing…My daughter would love it 🙂 🙂

11. Motheropedia says:

Is this on regular Tata Sky?

12. Anchal says:

Cartoons can keep you glued for a long time. Good one for entertaining kids on the go

13. Jiya B says:

this channel looks great. Will show this to my kids too. thanks for sharing.

14. vidhiduggal says:

I enjoy watching cartoons with my kids. I just hope we don’t get glued on it for too long. 🙂

Surly sounds like a fun time for the whole family:)
    It’s hard to pass time on the road & this channel might be the thing I was looking for!!!