Fading guilt

1. Post partum depression is something you might want to read about. Closely associated with motherhood

2. I agree!! Comparing makes things even more worse

3. Totally agree with your point that every child is different and unique and children should not be compared with each other

4. Anchal says:

Such a heart felt post.Learning to be more patient everyday.

5. Be pateient is the one I love to redo in my parenting journey. Great pointers in your post.

6. i so resonate with this – feeling guilt at every step is something i would want to change about my style too!

7. MerogAndMom says:

Love reading your posts dear! Every child is different and parents need different set of skills and emotions to deal with their kids

8. vidhiduggal says:

You are absolutely right. Motherhood is indeed very challenging. You do your best still get the feeling that you are going wrong somewhere. But it’s very important that you let the guilts fade away. Could relate to every word of yours.

9. deepagandhi says:

I loved this post Geethica as I can relate to so many things in your post. I also got married early and had kids early. It was like reading my own story. But realised later that everything happens for good. Thanks for linking up with #MMM 🙂

10. Loved it Geethica, Patience YES YES & a BIG YES. I agree and my best favourite is DON’T Compare yourself with other moms. How well you have articulated the entire journey of motherhood in these few points. More power to you babe.

11. Hi5 Momma!!! Even I want to be more calm n patient

12. Aesha says:

Avoid comparising oneself is very important. Every mom has her own parenting style. One needs to understand

13. The first kids are special…they suffer our parenting blunders and savour our parenting successes. LOvely post.

14. Jiya B says:

I loved reading and lots of love to J. every child is unique and so is Every Parent. After doing everything still something is left and I think its fine. Loved reading your post.

15. Megha Gupta says:

This post is so real and you have written from heart. I don’t know you as a person but after reading this i felt that i know you. Keep writing more posts like these dear

16. z says:

I guess we all want to be more patient! But as moms it gets a little hard to always wear the patience cap!

17. momtasticworld says:

Such relatable post. I agree accepting the fact that kids love to cling to their mums does brings a little peace to us. Thank you for sharing this .

18. A very beautiful name to your post .All moms suffer guilt .Whatever they do it always seems to be too less .Fading of guilt is an apt description. Great post.Thank you for writing with us for #MondayMommyMoments

Thank you very much Amrita. This post took more than the usual time to complete. Maybe because I had to go 9 years back in my life and feel those emotional moments all over again.