Evergreen memories

1. MerogAndMom says:

I loved watching I dream of Jeannie in my childhood😍 I used to crazily run on the roads just to reach home within time after school😂

2. That CID bit made me laugh out loud!

3. Aww such a cute post. Loved the CID and your brother connection. We had something very similar at my place.

4. Nayantara says:

WOw you made me so nostalgic. Remington Steele was where I fell in love with Pierce Brosnan too. Love this.

5. what a beautiful trip down the memory lane!! i dream of genie waas my favourite too, though Major Nelson looked like a monkey to me 😛

6. CID…hehehe…my mom in law is still obsessed with it….My favourite was small wonder…and later moved to friends…

7. momtasticworld says:

Your post made me nostalgic….I am an elder sister too…. and That CID pic is just so damn good hehehehehe.

8. I too feel happy on thinking about being an elder sister and watching cartoon marathons during my childhood days. Those are really sweet memories.

9. This freshened up my memories! I loves watching Small wonder and I dream of Jeanine once back from school everyday too!

10. Anchal says:

I loved the final thoughts that you have put. I wanted to grow up fast when I was a kid. And now I dread being an adult

11. I can never forget those days of watching “Jeanie” together

12. Vaidehi says:

CID haha how can I forget it.

13. Aesha says:

I loved to watch Remington Steele too. But my favourite is Friends. I keep watching the re runs all the time. Also Nikhil Chinnappa on M- TV . I used to rush back home from college to watch him mid noon daily. This are some amazing memories. Thanks for writing this post. I went back in time.

14. Obsessivemom says:

I loved Jeannie and my sister and I would mimic the way she’d shut her eyes and nod her head to make magic. Sundays were our TV days and I remember having long arguments with our mom because we wanted to watch TV the whole day.

15. vidhiduggal says:

I dream of genie and Bewitched were my favourite too. I still don’t know why ACP Pradyuman shakes his hand that way. Air Daya ka naam Daya kyun rakha 🙂 Jokes apart, I loved reading your blog.

16. Jiya B says:

Your post took me to memory lane. I loved it . Childhood and the TV time was just awsome. Now there is nothing all stories look alike.

17. mahekg says:

I love jeannie show so much miss it.. I am the elder one so can relate but my brother is bossy
    Daya darwaza khol de ….
    l

18. Same Pinch Geethica, I have a sibling who is like 9 yrs younger to me. I loved I Dream of Jennie too.. what a classic show that was. CID hahah that show will make history- it’s still on man!!!

Loved it G. Here’s mine http://www.gleefulblogger.com/2017/07/08/childhood-memories-thankful-thursdays/

19. Loved the post .Bewitched was adorable I also liked several other mic shows on star World .
    We need to learn to be happy at every stage because time never stops her good or bad.
    Geethica you said something wonderful which I deeply believe in .
    Thank you for writing with us for #Thankful Thursdays

20. We want to grow faster to have more responsibilities in hand and enjoy life as adults. But when we grow, we realise what the actual reality is- You couldn’t have said it better, Geethica.
    We miss our childhoods as it was a special time because of the innocence. I was smiling as I read that you trained your brother to watch CID when you missed it :)))
    Thank you for writing for #ThankfulThursdays