The Ebook effect #BlogchatterEbook

1. Monika says:

Your thoughts are wonderful and I congratulate you for ur journey of becoming author from blogger. i want little guidance from you . How to be part of this ebook review carnival please reply on alubhujiablog@gmail.com

2. Kavita Singh says:

Transition from blogger to author is huge . Congratulations.

3. Congratulations author Geethica. That sounds so good. 😊

4. Mumblebumble says:

Wow!! Congrats Geethica!! Must have been a really proud moment for you 🙂

5. Congrats on your e-book…It is a great feeling to become a writer..All the best 🙂

6. congratulations !! must be a great feeling when your effort and work is recognised..all the best for your future as well

7. Perzen Patel says:

Congrats on your first ebook. Here’s to many many more

8. MerogAndMom says:

wow! Congratulations for this amazing transition from blogger to author mama!

I still have to compile that book of mine!
    Good luck to you. I know you will be a big writer soon! 🙂

10. karuna chauhan says:

Wow what a beautiful transition from a blogger to a author. wish you all the best!

11. Aesha Shah says:

This is wonderful! Wishing you a very successful writing career. Looking forward to reading more of your work.

12. That must have been quite a learning experience! Congratulations btw 😊

13. pratikshya2 says:

Turning to an author is a great feeling but it also brings in a huge responsibility to keep improving and be in the game… congrats and all the best!!