Daddy strongest

1. Very well said. My son meets daddy barely once or twice in a week. Not counting sundays. But their bond is great.

2. This is so true! Dad’s are the best. They have a different way of showing their love but it’s as unconditional as a moms’ is.

3. Aesha says:

That is so true ! Dad’s never yell & shout as it’s a mom’s job! Excellent article

4. Ha …. ha ha …. hilarious post. Dad’s are always cool what come may. That’s why they are called dads and not moms.

5. Veens says:

Our Tatha ( that’s what the kids call him) is the strongest ❤️❤️🙌🏾 Happy Father’s Day to all amazing he wonderful Dads out there

6. A lovely post out there!dadas are so very funny and strict at the same time

7. Daddies are always so much fun. Even when moms loose it, dads always are so cool!

8. ‘let it be’ ….and sometimes even these words can add to the stress of a mum….lol …
    Loved reading your posts..all the time, infact.

9. momtasticworld says:

It is funny and relatable. I agree, Dads are the coolest one in the family because of their favorite dialogue let it be….LOL. @momtasticworld.

10. Totally agree with your post…Though old i am always my daddy’s little girl and he is my major support

11. That’s a great post !! And yes fathers equally do as much as mothers

12. Jiya B says:

My dady strongest and funniest. Just loved to read the blog.

13. Mummasaurus says:

I love what you write… Especially those things lines of humour..pretty awesome !!

14. MerogAndMom says:

Just that my husband get panic attack when I am unwell😂

15. MerogAndMom says:

What a lovely post Geethica! simple yet strong❤

16. upasna1987 says:

Lovely write up Geethica.Yes, my Son’s Father resembles the above 🙂

17. Loved that you said things get expensive one day and cheap the next.That’s so true .Lovely reading about the Super daddy .Thank you for writing with us for #MondayMommyMoments

18. mahekg says:

I was smiling while reading it as a child can relate it so much

19. deepagandhi says:

Yes Geethica..Dads have all these qualities. They hide their emotions but love their family a lot. Thanks for linking up with #MMM 🙂

20. henajose says:

Situations that are stress giving for mothers are not the same for fathers. I completely agree. Things for which I fret, he will handle it with absolute poise.