Fathers are from different planets
As Father’s day is approaching, there is praising of dads everywhere. Fathers play an equally important role as the mothers in the life of kids. I have seen my man changing from a husband to a father overnight. Like mothers, they also get confused all of a sudden. But we should also give them some time to adjust and adapt themselves to new roles.
The patience is at a different level
- Father is the coolest one in the family. Have you ever seen him shouting or getting hyper on kids? No. That’s because it is a mum’s job. And we manage it well.
- No father is ever worried about things being out of their places. In fact, he may not even come to know of it. So there is no chance of getting hyper.
- He bravely controls the kids and also the mom when she is tense and not in the mood to do anything.
- Situations that are stress giving for mothers are not the same for fathers. Have you noticed this? It is because their favourite phrase is “ok, let it be!!”
- When the mom is unwell, he is the strongest to manage the kids, family and even the kitchen. And believe me, he does that really well. A surprise package but only when you are not in control.
- Dad is the favourite because anything becomes expensive anytime and the next day something expensive becomes inexpensive. Confused? That is why they are dads and we are moms. And the kids keep trying their luck.
- He is also emotional but prefers to hide it because we moms are the best at it.
Does your spouse also have similar qualities? Do share with the world and let him feel proud. Because every father might not be open about his feelings for his kids but he loves them.
Please check my Team Mates posts for this blog league.