Make him listen

1. Karthik says:

I have to partially agree and disagree with your points 😛

2. inquisitivegeet says:

Haha..!! This was a fun post, Geethica! I never dare say a single word when he is watching TV or getting ready for work because I know he won’t listen and we’ll end up having an argument!
    He listens best when driving or having his meals…

Cheers
    BoisterousBee

3. The situation never changes, does it? I have one more problem, that the hubby never makes phone calls, so I have devised a solution to it…I just shop and swipe his credit card, instantly he calls me…:)

Shubhangi @ The Little Princess

Oh my God…….different ladies have different solutions. Wow Shubhangi this one is a real cool one. Thanks for sharing with us.

4. The little ones always have more stuff to share.Thats totally true.No use trying to make them change.What I do nowadays Is declare I am going to go shopping tomorrow, so you need to do all house work and I will need your debit cards.Wow I get his attention absolutely!

Men are just that – I have even left trying anything with my man – i dont ask anymore – i declare!

This could have been me writing – totally can relate😜😜😜

7. deepagandhi says:

Haha..good one Geethica. I agree on all points especially the driving one. That time actually they listen as they dont have any other option. 🙂 Thanks for linking up with #MMM. 🙂

8. hahaha I love the creatives Geethica! Too cool…. yes you rightly mentioned – while watching TV, surfing phones they won’t even realize our presence.
    Dinner chat & driving talks are quite handy. Thanks for sharing.