T-Time

1. Mandy says:

How wonderful that you found your calling! I’m still searching for mine, so it was lovely reading such a positive post. 🙂
    With Love,
    Mandy

2. Natasha says:

Time is precious, time must be cherished. Whether good or bad. Thanks for your lovely thoughts Geethica. 😊

3. The time for your creativity has definitely arrived .Its wonderful how much hard work you are doing Geethica.Appreciate you taking up the #Atoz challenge ,writing for #MondayMommyMoments and #ThankfulThursdays.You are one super woman and mommy Goddess rolled into one.Loads of best wishes for all your dreams .

4. That is so true! There is a time for everything. Glad that you found out what your calling is. All the best 🙂

5. inquisitivegeet says:

I can so much resonate with this post, Geethica. I wasted all my school life and didn’t know what I wanted or what was I good at. A heart break and a few low situations made me realise the love for writing I have! But I feel, in the end I got the answer right? And that is what matters!

Cheers
    BoisterousBee

6. Well said! I have been in the exact same boat as you…and I was nodding to everything you said!

Shubhangi @ The Little Princess

Wow Shubhangi. I have met so many people in this blogging world that are like me or rather I am like them!! Thanks for commenting.

7. Neha says:

Time and tide wait for none, so make the most of it and leave the rest to destiny, knowing that you worked hard and gave it your whole
    Tender Love

8. Anki Bhoye says:

It was lovely reading this post, just like you even I spent my whole teenage finding what I really wanted to do in life. I believe now the time is right to actually do what makes me happy. The thing that I’ve learnt so far is, there is nothing called ‘Right Time’ the time that you do something right for yourself is changes the time into right time.

9. deepagandhi says:

Time is everything and it is something we take for granted. Only if we remember the worth of time and plan things accordingly..but no one can judge as its really unpredictable. Good one.

10. I know your time is now, make the most of it and I trust only sky is the Limit for you swthrt.

11. Time is an invaluable asset. Having said that, each of us are living in our own time zones in different areas of life. Some find things they are looking for early in life, some later, some struggle all their lives. Nice thoughts on this blog Geethica, glad to visit.

12. upasna1987 says:

Same muse for T- Time indeed is a strong factor but as you said, hard-work pays forever.

13. That is a good read, Geethica.
    I honestly feel that no time is wasted ever, as some learning happens from it. Either immediately, or later:)