Today, I am satisfied. Or I would say I have learned to be satisfied. I know sometimes, I still fancy somethings and somebody but I remind myself to be thankful for all that I have. And yes, you are correct I feel better.
My today’s word of motivation is S-SATISFACTION
The real meaning
fulfilment of a need or want
a source or means of enjoyment
Ask yourself. Are you satisfied with what you have? Or are you always in want of more? And did you get that more?
NO is the answer. Because as long as you are in the want of more, you will always be running after that want. And the race will never end. The moment you will achieve a thing, you will feel good for a moment and the next very moment you will see others having more. You would want to be like them and the race starts again.
The stress makes a regular place in your life. The never satisfied attitude is what you are known for. You become a frustrated being from a human being. You may have everything possible in life but you will always count on what all you don’t have.
Where does the change lie
- You need to change the thinking at the first place. You have to be satisfied with what you have.
- You have to accept the fact that you will gain nothing by participating in the rat race.
- The peace will still not be achieved until you find it inside you.
- The satisfaction lies within us and not in comparison.
- The satisfaction needs to be in the mind first.
- And this can be achieved by being thankful for what we have
When we are content with what we have and don’t get bothered by other’s possession, we achieve the level of satisfaction.
SATISFACTION IS NOT COUNTING THE MATERIALISTIC THINGS
THE CLOSENESS WITH GOD
Linking this post with @Blogchatter for #AtoZChallenge2017