P-Perseverance

1. I believe I would like to make my child Persevere in everything she does.Perseverance is of more value than talent any day !Thank you for linking up with us for #MondayMommyMoments

2. You’ve made an interesting point that things beyond our control should not be a part of our daily life. It is to our benefit to change our attitude to reduce stress in our daily lives. Nice thought for the day.

3. shalzmojo says:

Strangely I have preserverance but not patience. I can keep at a thing till it gets done.
    Well written post G

Parsi food and my palate

4. Narayana Rao says:

Because you plan rest of world will not behave according to it. Every planner must have the ability to do change the plan on a day to day and hour to hour or even minute to minute basis to steer the result towards the goal. At the first sign of a problem or an impediment, panic should not be the result. Problems are to be expected in any task, program or endeavour and one must be ready to keep trying till it is proved beyond doubt that the project cannot be pursued further for any incremental beneficial result. Your post brings out the idea clearly.
    My post for the day.
    #AtoZChallenge
    Productivity Management – A Top Management Challenge

5. Kala Ravi says:

Lovely take on P. Perseverance is an under-rated virtue. I have seen brilliant people fail to reach pinnacles they could have simply because they did not persevere. On the other hand a mediocre person with perseverance will be at it doggedly, and even reach the pinnacle simply because he was the only one who hung around. All the best Geethica!

6. deepagandhi says:

Oh Yes Perseverance is very important if we really want to do anything . Good one Geethica.

7. I can do it saying every morning is so refreshing and it definitely gives a positive note through out the day..I basically write down in my note the things and do everyday..Ensure that all my work is completed and “I can”
    Launching SIM Organics This April
    Menaka Bharathi *
    SimpleIndianMom*

8. Neha says:

Yes a can do attitude and perseverance can help you achieve your dreams
    Positive

9. Good plan. Good advice. We tend to allow situations to stress and pull us down leaving little room for the things we enjoy. Learning to focus, breathe, and relax in the midst of a less than purrfect day gives us victory to pursue our passions. Thanks for sharing! Happy A2Zing, pal!

~Curious as a Cathy
    Art Sketching Through the Alphabet “P” (Princess & Prince)!

10. Hi Geethica. I also follow the same philosophy that is prioritizing your favorite work. Then everything will be fall in the line. Nice post.
    Sayanti.
    and here is my today’s post- http://sayantideb.com/atozchallenge-perception/

perseverance is the key to success, always
    Tina
    Twinkling Tina Cooks

12. Eva says:

Good advices!
    Eva – Mail Adventures
    P is for Paradise.

13. Absolutely! I write mandatorily every morn adjusting every task and with perseverance I am able to mange it so far despite of unending obstacles.Thanks for the reminder love.

Very true Roma. True perseverance is examined when you take out time for your love even from tight schedule trying to stop you. Thanks for the love.

14. Thanks for reminding me. Writing IS a priority!
    Interestingly I write about planning and preparing today 🙂