M-Mother

1. Ofcourse, mother is the best. Great that your mother is a fighter and inspiration to you. Convey my hearty birthday wishes to your mom.

2. Liz Brownlee says:

There’s no-one quite like your mum, is there – tweets of strength and fountains of love. i miss mine every single day. ~Liz http://www.lizbrownleepoet.com

3. Shilpa Garg says:

Mothers are the best and that;s a lovely ode to your mother, Geethica!

Mothers are always best

5. satheadis says:

Mother really is starting point of all relations…

“Your move, Sir” is my story for letterm

6. Andy says:

Beautiful post. Lovely tribute to your mom.

7. This is a beautiful tribute for your mom darling and I wish her a v happy bday. I lost my mom 11 years ago, so I know there is nothing as precious as her.

8. Marna Reed says:

I always say this! I believe all the goodness of God is reflected in the kindest of souls on Earth. So when people lose faith, they should look around. Not everyone is as lucky to have awesome mothers and fathers, grandparents, aunts and uncles, but we might have the ability to surround ourselves with people who are wonderfully warm and generous. People who are happy to give unconditional support and love. 🙂

Great post! Such a boost in the morning. I’m smiling from ear to ear, Geethica.

This is a real encouragement for me Marna. If I am able to make you smile early in the morning , then I am successful in sharing my views with the world.Thanks for dropping by!

9. Indeed, rich is the life when Maa’s blessings are with us. Heartwarming to read. She’ll be so proud of you.

Shubhangi @ The Little Princess

10. Deepa says:

Nobody can take a mother’s place and a mom is irreplaceable. Great tribute to your mom.

11. yogisidd says: