E-Encouragement

1. deepagandhi says:

I agree Geethica..encouragement really helps. I try to encourage my kids by rewarding and praising them for whatever they do. Thanks for linking up with #MMM

2. A little encouragement can make you move mountains… a very easy to do thing but reaps astounding results.
    Superb post.

3. A little encouragement and you can do wonders! Well said, Geethica!
    Thailand Travel Stories at Kohl Eyed Me
    26 Indian Dishes at Something’s Cooking

4. I do believe that a kind word of encouragement can be the motivating factor in someone’s success. Creativity requires positive energy. While I never wait for ideal circumstances to begin writing, thoughts flow so much easier when I am encouraged to pour my heart into each phrase and string of dialogue.

5. dew cool says:

Indeed a small piece of encouragements can do wonders
    Thanks for sharing Enjoy to the core -The Second Trimester of Pregnancy

6. archana says:

Encouragement.. such a positive and uplifting thought. Loved this one too!
    Check out my E post

7. shalzmojo says:

Encouragement is the backbone of willpower, in my opinion.
    It’s a morale booster too.😊
    I hope you are feeling encouraged by all the visits and comments on your blog- I am quite enjoying reading you.

Emu & the Entrepreneur

Yes of course Shalz. Readers visiting my site and commenting is the best encouragement I can have on this platform. Thanks for commenting dear

8. Little push can do wonders. Encouragement can make super humans.

9. I agree love, there is no driving force as great as encouragement. Your series of posts hold a great meaning 🙂

Encouragement in any for is always good.

11. As an English teacher, giving my students encouragement is a very important facet of their learning

Absolutely Amazing Alliteration