Maintaining love- a challenge

1. Lisa says:

Hi Geethica good article on partner advice and tips. thank u so much for sharing. good work keep it up.

2. mahekg says:

You summed up so effectively points which we struggle to do at every point in life. Not that we dont know, just thats sometimes situations take over. Love always should win. I think Love should always have upper hand.

3. Ila Varma says:

close to my heart

4. Kadambari Singh says:

Wow Geethica!!
    Totally loved each and every single word and I really mean it.
    Every word that you have used is like feelings doing the talking

Very valid points Geethica – it is absolutely necessary to not let ego come in between though that is most likely to get in.

6. Richa says:

What an amazing take on love…Yes love does not only mean being sweet and mushy but respect for each other, healthy discussions , bed-time talks everyhting makes a relaitonship what it is 🙂
    AllThatsMom

7. Wow !!!! these are some awesome tips and very much needed to maintain a relationship.

8. That’s some real good advise.. love going thru it.

9. Very sensible advice E ethics .Letting ego go and not arguing are very difficult. Thanks for writing with us for #MondayMommyMoments

You have absolutely nailed it all Geethica 🙂
    Very nice and easy to apply tips.

11. dew cool says:

Amazing tips to kindle up boring love life
    thanks for sharing 🙂

12. deepagandhi says:

These are some great tips and I believe it is important for both the partners to understand these things. Thanks for linking up with #MondayMommyMoments