Appreciate not Envy

1. mahekg says:

Its difficult to overcome your feelings but to learn to control them is important..

2. A very positive way of dealing with Envy Geethica.As always you did the perfect to the prompt.Will keep your words in mind

3. shalzmojo says:

Green eyed monster reminds me of the Onida TV ad – remember it?

Agree with your thought G – we should count and thank our blessings instead of feeling sorry or envying others for not having what they have!

Thanks Shalz for commenting and agreeing to my opinions. The Green monster in Onida’s ad was seriously a scary one!

4. Geeee…. thanks Geethica for this insight of why it’s Green. I often quote ‘green by envy’..but never knew what it actually meant.. 😊😊

5. Shraesta says:

Wow new path of explaining baby ENVY in green.Good message geethica

6. dew cool says:

Never know that envy is associated with green. Thats informative post & you explained it so well! Thanks for joining

Thank you Geethica, for taking the envy meaning to another level.
    Happy to see you link again!

8. You are so right buddy and can I agree more… each one of us is a special creation of God and must be respected for his/her qualities. A thoughtful post , gave me a good start of the day like love❤