From learning a new language to mastering in art skills or trying out new recipe style, share a story about a moment you set out to learn something new.
Have we learnt enough?
This week I Have been chosen as the featured blogger of the week in #ClickAndABlogStory with @dewcool2 and @Slimexpectation. And that gives me a chance to host the linky with both of them.
This is a new experience for me. And with this, I will be learning a new concept too.
Learning is like breathing
like an ongoing process
From the day I am born
I have been learning
like the way, I have been breathing
like the way, I have been growing.
And the process will always continue
as the sun shines
as the flower blossoms
as the life continues
With every step, a new thing is learnt
With every experience, a new lesson is learnt
With new relations, a new adjustment is learnt
Learning can never be enough
like the way
One life can never be enough
to learn all.
Currently, I am learning every day through my blogging journey. I have learnt to be selfless and the concept that when you help others first, you are also helped.
Welcome at ClickandBlogAStory Linky Challenge 🙂
Interpret themes in a more unique way, & let the #ClickandBlogAStory Linky Challenge Begin !!!
#ClickandBlogAStory linky Week 4 Prompt
For this week’s ClickandBlogAStory Linky Challenge, share a story about learning something new, unique, out of the way. Something new you learn out of curiosity? Try new ideas or new dance or writing style? Was it a success or a flop? Has that knowledge stayed with you, or is get covered under dust long ago?
Don’t limit yourself to experiences.Learn is never ending.We get to learn in so many different environments and from different people, We are welcoming an enlightening learning conversation as a recap of your roller coaster adventures from your memories
RULES OF THE #ClickandBlogAStory Linky Challenge
- Follow Us:
- Slim Expectations blog Twitter & Instagram Respectively.
- All About The Woman Blog on Twitter & Instagram Respectively
- Spectrum of life on Twitter & Instagram Respectively.
- You will be given a prompt every week. Based on that prompt, you have to interpret in any
of the given below forms:
a)140 characters also known as #Microblogging
(It can be in a form of poetry, quote or just a normal write up)
b) 250-300 Words
c) You are also required to add a picture related to the theme.
- Link Up your post with Dew, Zainab and Geethica
- Prompts will be announced every Sunday 20:00 hrs IST.
- We would love & thankful if you Subscribe to our Blog
- Read, comment, share on host and co-hosts posts and as many posts in the Linky.
- Use #ClickandBlogAStory in your post & Put #ClickandBlogAStory Badge on your Blog or Post.
- Share your post on Instagram Tagging us & Using Hashtag #ClickandBlogAStory
- Every week we will have one featured blogger who is the best among all & will get a chance to hold linky challenge with us.
Grab the Badge
[inlinkz_linkup id=692409 mode=1]