Destiny followed by Serendipity

1. Natasha says:

More power to your pen Geethica, that pours the most beautiful thoughts evocatively and straight from the heart.

Mine:

2. nessville says:

What a wonderful and inspiring story of serendipity and resilience. I love it. There are so many different ways to be a writer now, we just have to keep going. Thanks for sharing this x

3. Akshata Ram says:

Thats indeed a series of fortunate events which meant to show you that you are indeed a writer- wonderful journey

4. very honest and beautiful post! needs courage to share this personal journey. very well written! I could picturize every moment while reading

I am glad you are writing again and writing so good Geethica.

6. shalzmojo says:

Congratulations Geethica – your writing and luck have turned in favour and I hope you continue on this journey with great strides. cheers

7. Hey swthrt, its always a pleasure landing on your blog. So true that you write straight from the heart. Don’t write for anyone to credit your work, write for yourself to appease your heart, to satisfy the quench within..to satiate the writer in yourself.. and the world shall soon fall on your feet.

8. Such a beautiful post, Geethica. I am glad you are writing again 🙂

9. Neha Jain says:

Wow.. wonderful Geethica. You never know when God showers His love on you in the form of such serendipitous moments.

10. Shalini R says:

That’s a lovely post, Geethica. As they say, luck favours the brave. I hope you get to experience many such moments in your life <3

11. mahekg says:

Sometime we all have to wait for the right moment I guess… Hope we all get ours

1. 12/02/2017

[…] #Blogstar of the week @Blogchatter| winning entry| Destiny followed by serendipity […]