Dad on board
After writing for a serious issue like Bengaluru, this topic was a big relief. The first thought that came to mind when I read this topic was that of a comic expression.
Yes, today I am going to share my experience with you all when I am not in charge for my kids.
How is my home when my hubby has to babysit our kids for a day?
The instant reaction is that there will be noise, chaos and the whole almirah on the floor.
The list is endless but I have managed to pull out some of the points:
- Dad has no rules to follow like I have. So he becomes the super dad for the kids.
- Dad is always cool. He doesn’t loose his temper. So kids have more reasons to be mischievous.
- Dad does not bother about keeping things back to their places. So kids love to spread their things along with him.
- All the sentences of dad start with “OK DO IT” unlike mine that says “NO DON’T DO IT”
- Dad has just one rule: do whatever until your mom comes back.
But jokes apart, when your partner is supportive, your life becomes a bed of roses. You are free to chase your dreams and reach the goal.
It is a big relief to me also when I am out and kids are at home with their best buddy. I don’t have to take them along every where I go.
And now, when I have taken blogging as a serious profession, I am thankful to God that I have such a supporting family. My kids are well looked after when I am busy with my other love writing.
And at my home, this job is much better fulfilled by my in-laws. Kids love to be with them and tell me to come back as late as I can.