As talked in the earlier post, people are depressed in a situation where they have achieved all. And thereby, man is making efforts to come out of this state of mind. He wants to be happy. He is understanding that happiness can’t be bought through money.
As a result, people are socialising. They are making friends. But what is the intention behind? Are they for real or fake?
We are socialising with an intention of earning something from a relationship. There is a sort of selfishness in all of us.
Questions to be asked to yourself
- Are we serving our society?
- Are we becoming selfish or selfless?
- Are we aware of the fact that as much we give, we will get back in return? Because growth is in togetherness and not in being solitude.
Take an example
Our body is made up of 70% water and the rest being divided into other 4 elements. Fire burns the food and helps in digestion. Every element is cooperative and busy doing their individual work. If they compete with each other, the fire will dry up the water in our body and our body will not survive!
Outcome of competitions
- We are always under stress to pull down the other person.
- We don’t realise a simple fact that while we try to pull back a person, we have to stand behind that person. Instead, it is better to stand with them; next to them and grow together.
- We put all our efforts and intelligence on knowing where the other person has reached. And by the time, its comes to our own progress, we are fully exhausted and drained.
It is high time that we should start realising that true growth is through selflessness and not selfishness. It demands immense perseverance to practice selflessness. But once you are on the track, then there’s no regret.
Stay tuned for my next post coming up! Where exactly is peace? Is it inside us or outside?
I want to take my Alexa Rank to the next level with My Friend Alexa