In my earlier post, you read that man is often running after pleasures in life. But little did he understand that what the real pleasure is. Then there is competition around him and he wants to succeed in all. If he socialises then also there’s a pinch of selfishness in him.
In search of peace
But nothing is impossible in this world. When you make up your mind about something, you unintentionally start working towards it. While working for betterment, people change their place of living. The reasons could be many like the surroundings have become dirty or noisy. One of the main reasons also includes over crowded localities.
To clean the environment, we need cooperation from all.
In the same way, to detox our mind, body and soul; to find inner peace, we need cooperation from all.
Accept the reality. When you throw garbage outside your neighbour’s house, the mosquitoes fly towards your house too.
Differentiate between good and bad
One should be able to differentiate between the two; What is good and what is bad?
If a man is aware of his bad behaviour then there are chances of him to correct himself one by one. But what if, the man does not accept that he is doing something wrong to the society or mankind or primarily to himself first?
He has to be wise and correct himself first before he stands up and pin points others in the society.
You may keep changing places and wonder why you still feel so restless and depressed?
The answer lies within you
- You will feel good when you will start thinking of your own growth.
- When you don’t get bothered by your neighbours but you.
- When you learn the fact that your happiness does not depend on other’s behaviour. We always want someone else to change so that we feel good.
- When you realise that it is only you who can make changes to your own life and not others.
- No, we are not changing for others. We change because that gives us happiness.
- Learn to find happiness in the things you have. This way, you will not expect for more but will receive with time.
- When things come your way unexpected, they give you immense pleasure.
As soon you sense peace within you, you feel calm and content everywhere.
Stay tuned to know more about happiness. Is it joy or pleasure that brings the smile to our face? Next post coming up soon!
This post is a part of #MyFriendAlexa campaign with Blogchatter.
I want to take my Alexa Rank to the next level with My Friend Alexa.