Hi to all,
I am not new to blogging but I am learning my share of writing, commenting and sharing due to Blogchatter only. Twitter was just a social platform to me until I found Blogchatter here and since then there’s no looking back.
Come this January and I heard everywhere on twitter the saga of #AtoZChallenge. I had no clue of it before. Twitter and Facebook are ringing like anything since January. It is like preparing for a marriage at home where things start at an early stage.
My blogbuddy team member Tina Basu gave me the whole idea of this challenge and the ideas to finish it in time.
I am taking part in this challenge for the first time so I am all excited for the whole challenge as a task.
- This challenge will give me a chance to explore my life.
- It will give me a chance to write about what I am most fascinated about.
- I will get to know more of the people of my kind and make new friends.
- I will be able to learn a whole lot of things by reading other’s work on such a big platform.
- This will give me a vast exposure to writing and more opportunities for my work.
- It will keep me in the habit of writing no matter what may come in between.
The whole month of April will be showered with dense fall of motivation. Come along with me and understand the different emotions and flavours of relationships in life.