All thanks to the girl gang of #ThankfulThursdays, that I am able to think about what I am thankful for this week. So here, I am again presenting you my thankfulness for the things when I wake up in the morning.
If you are a regular reader of my blogs, you must have known by now that I am thankful to God for everything; for every breath I take.
When I wake up in the morning, I am thankful for
- My life-> I am able to leave behind all the bad things and take up the good habits in a new day, I have been blessed with. A new day to work towards betterment. I am thankful all the pleasures I have been given by God; a healthy life.
- My family-> I wake up and look around to see my kids sleeping on one side and my husband on the other side.I am blessed to have a happy and loving family.
- My creativity-> I had a good and sound sleep last night. And today, I will write something much better and improve my creativity. I am learning and going higher with every new day.
- My power of organising-> I have inherited this quality from my mother. Early in the morning only, I organise most of the day’s task in my mind. This helps me to divide my day between my family chores, kids and my writing with ease.
- My sense of optimism-> I am gaining the power of positivity from God each and every day and passing on to my family and all the people around me.
I am thankful for every breath I take.