I thankful for many things in life and prioritising among them is a difficult task. But still looking back in time, I can gather some thankful moments. And I would like to share them with you.
- I had always admired the way my mom works. She knows the art of organising her day. That makes her a hero. Everything falls into its correct place and at the end of the day there is still plenty of time. This avoids confusion at the later stage. I am proud to say that I have become like her now. And I am thankful to God that my wish had come true today.
- At the time of my daughter’s admission, we needed to fill up forms online. We had to go to our shop for the purpose. And then was the time, when we got our laptop at home. I am thankful to God that when a thing is most needed God gives it to you. It is not that these materialistic things fill up your basic necessities of life. But they ease your method of working.
- On the same grounds, at the admission of my son, we got a printer at home and our admission process was more simplified. My another wish was fulfilled by God and I am thankful for it.
- I wanted to be connected to social media for my work along with my socialising. That time I switched over to a better smartphone that became my lifeline. I am thankful to God that today 90% of my blogging and promotion is done through my phone. Only writing a blog through a phone is still not comfortable to me.
- This is the latest wish that I am thankful to God for. I always used to write. I wanted to make it my career. Now I can see my goal clearly and the stairs leading to it. I have small achievements to my kitty and am growing a little day by day.
Did your wishes come true? I am sure some of them must have come but we don’t remember to take note. So come along with me to this thankful journey and let’s thank God together.