This comes to me as a big surprise. I am nominated for Versatile Blogger award by my generous friend Romila @romspeaks. This award calls for big responsibility from my side. I am highly honoured to receive this award. Romila is a legitimate writer. If you start reading her piece of work, you will fall short of time and there would be still more to read. She has an ocean of words. Recently I have written for her at #WedShadow and I would love to write regularly for her.
What is Versatile Bloggers award?
This is an award given to bloggers by fellow bloggers. This way we get a chance to appreciate work of others and learn from their creativity. When you consider someone for the nomination, look for the work they write, how they gather ideas and their style of execution.
Rules for Versatile Bloggers Award.
1. Display Award
2.Thank the person who nominated you
3. Share seven facts about yourself
4. Nominate up to 10 other bloggers
5. Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination
Facts about me.
Now this is the most difficult part. Seven facts about me that would reveal my nature. Well, I try my best to be loyal to all my blogger friends.
- I am an intense believer in God. My day starts by thanking God for the new day I get and the breath I take.
- I am a hardcore morning walker. I get my inspiration, to lead the day ahead, in this hour. If I miss any day, I feel depressed the whole day.
- Every time I cross a stationary shop, I tend to buy something or the other. I hide them from my kids so that they don’t spoil them.
- I hide behind the doors and eat chocolates because I don’t like to share them with anybody.
- I am emotional at heart. A simple’like’ for my blog makes my day and ‘no views in a day’ makes me feel low.
- I love taking a nap in the afternoon and I just enjoy my siesta. If on some days I can’t, a volcano erupts inside me.
- When I actually like my own piece of work, I keep on reading it again and again. And I ask myself “have I written this?’ I feel like I am improving.
Have you visited them to read their wonderful piece of work? If not, don’t waste another single minute and log on. I am glad I am a part of this award section.
Thanking all my friends at Blogchatter.